Tuesday, June 3, 2008

CANTEEN DAY

1st of april !!
canteen day ..
our stall 2a5 !!
we sold alots of thing !!
lollipop !!
soft toys !!
drinks!
cake !!
and foods !!
One day before manda came to my house to help me for dedication stuff !! haha.. she was shock !! sorry ah ban .. that day i got tuition !! haha .. all my younger cousin and aunts came to my house to help me .. those smart kids too noisy !! haha !!
The next day , we go to school early on the morning ! go to earn money !! haha !! thx to my mom .. for helping us !! thx to some parents also !! thx for yours support and helping ! thx wei , jolynn .. sarah .. be 2a5 ' s sell girl !! haha .. we sell our stuff quite fast .. happy but tired ..
Wow !! we earn alots .. haha .. we got no. two !! lose to 2a2 !! but very proud , top three all is form 2 class !!

No comments: