Sunday, June 1, 2008

before sport day

i was shock !!im a st.xavier captain !!
in my mind .. omg ..can i be a captain ?is so stressful at the time .. hmm .. first time xavier meeting , i don know what to do .. face so many people ..talking infornt of them ..
i not really dare .. but thank to my vice captain -jia xing ..she help me alots !
after a few meeting .. i got some problem with my xavier girl !!receive some complain ..
hmmm.. i asking myself ..what is the meaning of captain ? is a leader of the team .. it is so funny i heard that someone told me not to bother about marching team .. after a few day we settled this problem..wow! i broke my own record -cried because of xavier!!the same thing go through my commander !!because too stress !!i get injured !!just like a orang cacat walking around the field!!who know ..before sukantara .. got something happened !! that ia horrible !!we scolding each other in the middle of the volleyball court and infornt of all the afternoon xavier girl ..that time make seniors worry !! sorry to my team mate .. that will never happen again .. hope we can work together ..


on the sukantara day ..i really worry about my xavier girl .. because i heard that morning session didnt "pass up a good results" ..my afternoon girl quite semangat at that day .. i so happy !!i heard that xavier got first for sukantara..i was shock .. i very proud of my xavier girl!! hope next year will be better !!


acara padang !!
omg .. i so scared !! my event-high jump.. got alot of good high jumper !!but i promised ting yi and peishi i will try my best !!i done it ..but sorry didnt get top 3 ..haix ..when the last time i jump..i knocked my head !! luckly nothing !!god bless!!many of xavierian get injured.. luckly nothing happen ..mei hui -our ex senior went back to support us , but we dissapointed her ..



27 of march !!
sport day !!early of the morning .. i reach stadium .. i feel very scared.. eva scared until almost cry..before sport day start , i saw chiew fong and suelynn come back for support !! thank alots .. we need that !! wow.. eva got first for 1500cm !!so proud of her ! our marcher did their best ..pass up a good results !! we got second for marching .. at the same time got one form 1 girl broke xavier 'record!!she pengsan before commander said 'keluar baris'!!our parents marching team got alots of people !! happy !! thank alot!! my cousins n her friend come for support !! thank wei !! we cheer for our ahtle .. ahtle did their best for xavier also !! our cheerleaders also did their best for xavier !! proud of them too !!

finish all the events ..omg
the scarest time is coming !! we are waiting for the results !! got rumour said that xavier got 3rd wei !! i scared until almost cry !!lastly .. we got 1st !! wow!! but our attenden get very badly !! too bad .. but still happy .. xavier got 1st .. i can put down that stone have been on my shoulder for 3 months !! sport day end ady !! i very proud to said that i m a xavierian !! how much that we have done is worth it !! how stressful also worth it !!


thank to all my team mate !! i done my duty !! thank to eva ,eleanor ,wan ri n all the seniors or team mate!!thank for being there for me during my duty!support me ! help me ! thank to all the xavier girl for your helping ..sorry for what i did that not enought good for xavier !! hope we work together !! make xavier proud of us !!i had learn alots of stuff !! thank to my jie -jolynn !!being there for me !!


I LOVE ST.XAVIER FOREVER !!

XAVIER ROCKS !!!!

1 comment:

natalie♥ said...

eh. is teresa win sukantara lo. :)